We accept most major credit cards. We will also be accepting PayPal in the near future. If you would like to mail a check or money order to us, we will hold your reservation for up to 14 days. If, after 14 days, we have not received your payment, we will release your space to be sold to another guest, and you will need to confirm a new reservation.
Unfortunately, payments by check or money order cannot be accepted within 30 days of your reservation date.
Due to the popularity of our excursions, as well as the limited space available, we do require full payment to accept your reservation. We also understand that unforeseen circumstances may come up, and you may have the need to cancel your excursion in full or in part. If we are able to rebook your space either by arranging an alternate departure time, or by confirming other guests in your place, a full refund will be issued; however, a full refund may not be issued until after your date of departure.
However, if we are not able to rebook your cancelled space, the following cancellations policy will apply:
- If your cancellation is made at least 14 days before of your date of departure, a full refund will be issued.
- If your cancellation is made at least 7 days before your date of departure, a 50% refund will be issued.
- If your cancellation is not made at least 6 days before your date of departure, no refund will be issued.
Requirements and Restrictions:
Some of our excursions may have specific restrictions, such as a weight limit or height limit.
They are as follows:
Musher’s Camp (Juneau and Skagway)
- Must have mobility to walk 100 yards either on our own or with assistance.
- Must be able to raise knee 12 inches to accommodate (approximately 12 steps).
- Must weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Must be at least 4’10” or 58 in.
- Any personal physical restrictions must be announced, for safety purposes, upon confirmation of payment received.
- Minimum weight 50 lbs / maximum weight 265 lbs.
- This excursion is designed for persons in good physical condition.
- Guests with existing injuries, seizure disorders, and/or current or re-occurring medical conditions, as well as pregnant women should not take this tour.